Friday 19 June 2015

Happy Fathers Day Quotes, Poems, Wishes, Greetings Whatsapp Facebook Twitter 2015

Posted by Charles E. Hadley
Happy Fathers Day Quotes, Poems, Wishes, Greetings:- So today is father’s day 2015 so let me wish you the father’s day 2015  first :)  Happy Father’s Day 2015, Gifts, Message, Wishes, SMS, saying, Messages From Grandpa : Happy Father’s Day 2015 Sayings Provides Best Father’s Day 2015 Quotes, SMS , Wishes, Messages From Grandpa on Happy Father’s Day 2015. if you really love your father then please Send And Share These Father’s Day 2015 Grandpa Messages, SMS Quotes To Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and everywhere on internet. Best Collection on “Happy Fathers Day Quotes, Poems, Wishes, Greetings“.

Happy Fathers Day Quotes, Poems, Wishes, Greetings Whatsapp Facebook Twitter 2015

Happy Fathers Day Quotes, Poems, Wishes, Greetings :-


A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.

What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard by posterity.

There’s no pillow quite so soft as a father’s strong shoulder.

Wishing you a special Father’s Day filled with all the things that give you a warm and happy feeling and leave you with bright memories to look back through the year.

The love of father is like sky. You cannot touch it, but it exists all the time. The sky is like an eye, you can never escape from it. Happy Father’s Day!

A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.

One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.

Check Out :- Fathers Day 2015 Quotes

Check Out :- Fathers Day 2015 Messages 

Check Out :- Fathers Day 2015 SMS 

Without my dad, I wouldn't be here.

In our house, Mother's Day is every day. Father's Day, too. In our house, parents count. They do important work and that work matters. One day just doesn't cut for us.

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

What Is A Dad?

A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again. 

A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt. 

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...

One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters.

Dad, I may not be the best, but I come to believe that I got it in me to be somebody in this world. And it’s not because I’m so different from you either. It’s because I’m the same. I mean, I can be just as hard-headed, and just as tough. I only hope I can be as good a man as you.

I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.

It is a wise father that knows his own child. 

To My Father
It matters not that Time has shed
His thawless snow upon your head,
For he maintains, with wondrous art,
Perpetual summer in your heart.

When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back. 

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. 

Incoming Search Terms :-


fathers day poems ,fathers day poems from baby ,fathers day poems from toddlers ,fathers day poems in spanish ,fathers day poems for kindergarten ,fathers day poems from preschoolers ,fathers day poems from mothers ,fathers day poems from child ,fathers day poems crafts ,fathers day poems and quotes ,fathers day poems and verses ,father's day hands poems ,fathers day poems and songs ,father's day fishing poems ,fathers day poems and pictures ,fathers day poems craft ideas

1 comment: